electrical fire leaves a homeowner in distress
Your Claim helped a homeowner avoid complete catastrophe after a freak electrical fire. The client was in the shower when an electrical fault generated a fire in the nearby airing cupboard. He and his wife had to make a swift exit before watching the flames take hold of much of the upstairs of their property.
Lots of work needed to be carried out to restore the house to its former glory. We arranged for the rooms to be stripped out and for many of the design features to be reinstated; we organised new flooring, woodwork, windows, blinds, and an entirely new bathroom, then arranged for all surfaces to be replastered and redecorated.
Recoverable soft furnishings and clothes were thoroughly cleaned by a specialist company, ensuring not everything was lost. Other items that could not be restored were disposed of safely. The client was temporarily rehoused while the work was carried out over the course of 6 months, and their undamaged belongings stored securely throughout the duration of the project. If you need help with your fire damage insurance claim, get in touch with us immediately and we will help you get back to your normal life.
case studies >